As our parents get older, they will start needing more help around the house - from day to day chores, to administering medication, to more advanced health needs. Live-in care is an option to keep your family in their own home, together, with their routines - and that's just one of the reasons why live-in care could be the perfect option.
Below we have outlined 5 reasons why live-in care could be the right choice for your family:
1. Having a carer coming in to live with your parents in their own home means that they are able to keep doing the things that they love. This can be something as simple as eating favourite meals, socializing with friends and family and still being able to continue with hobbies.
2. Staying in their own home can help to benefit your parents health. They will wake up everyday in similar, safe surroundings. If they have pets, they will be able to stay with your parents, and a live-in carer will help to look after pets too!
3. Live-in carers can create peace of mind for not only your parents but all family and friends. No one needs to worry about anything as they are there to help and ensure your parents are safe.
4. If you have a parent who lives on their own, having a carer live with them means they will not feel lonely as much - as the live-in carer will be there to help with duties around the house and also there to be a companion and a friend.
5. Live-in care is very flexible. The carers are flexible to suit your parents needs and what they want.
If you want more information or if you think your parents will benefit from having a live-in carer, please don't hesitate to get in touch with us on 0800 980 3958 or email firstname.lastname@example.org