Access Care Management Limited – Use of Website
Terms & Conditions
The term ‘Access Care Management Limited’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Barrow Hill Barn, Barrow Hill, Goodworth Clatford, Hampshire, Sp11 7RG. Our company registration number is 7159507 at Barrow Hill Barn, Barrow Hill, Goodworth Clatford, Hampshire, Sp11 7RG. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors fully permitted by law.
- We can not guarantee this site is free of bugs and/or viruses. Users and visitors to the website must not introduce or attack it with such.
- While we make every effort to ensure that our site is available, we do not represent, warrant or guarantee in any way the website's continued availability at all times or uninterrupted use by you of the website.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions. None of the material on this site may be copied, reproduced, stored, modified, transmitted or distributed without express written consent. We are happy and therefore permit for content to be printed and shared for non-commercial purposes, for instance by families considering using our services.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Individuals and companies are permitted to link to this website. This does not mean Access Care endorse or affiliate with said individuals and/or companies.
- We reserve the right to change and alter these terms and conditions by updating this document online. Should you continue to use the site after we have uploaded the changes this will constitute your acceptance of the changes.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction: This Agreement shall be construed in accordance with, the law of England and Wales and should be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of England and Wales.