We love sweet treats and baking here at Access Care HQ in Hampshire - so we thought we would share with you this light dessert! The best part? It's super quick and easy to make - under 10 minutes!
Give this dessert a try for spring!
- 250g lemon curd
- 1 mango, blended into a smooth paste
- 150ml double cream, whipped
- Zest of 2 limes
- 20cm ready-made sweet pastry case
1. Mix together the lemon curd with the cream and the zest of 1 lime.
2. Spoon the mixture into your pastry case and refrigerate until ready to serve - this will probably take a couple of hours.
3. Sprinkle with the zest of the second lime just before serving!
Recipe adapted from Good To Know.