Continuity of Care......
One of our unique selling points is that our service offers the opportunity for true continuity of care. Experience has taught us, and indeed our clients tell us, that continuity of care is of paramount importance.
The vast majority of our clients who have 'on-going' care are settled with just 2 or 3 regular carers who rotate with eachother through the year. Some have had the same small team for over a decade! We are extremely proud of this fact and always strive to achieve this goal for those who seek it.
It is entirely up to our clients the pattern of rotation that suits them. A typical pattern would be each carer staying for a period 8, 10 or 12 weeks at a time.
- There's a plan - far in advance so everyone can relax.
- The way we work allows carers time to become trusted companions and friends.
- Carers can provide a quality service as they are able to learn their clients routines, patterns, likes & dislikes.
- When one carer leaves and another arrives, the changeover is seemless & calm and its like welcoming back an old friend.
- There is peace of mind for the entire family knowing that their loved one is cared for by people that really know them and that they are entirely comfortable with.
- Carers become known to family, friends, relevant individuals (e.g. Doctors, Pharmacists, District Nurses etc.) enabling them to all work as a team to provide the very best service.
If you'd like to speak to a Care Consultant about how a pattern of continuity would benefit your loved one please call us today on 0800 980 3958.