For people who require someone to be in their home for companionship, security, in case of emergency and to help with the day-to-day running of a home Companionship Care is the perfect solution. Not only is it wonderful for all the reasons listed below, it also provides true peace of mind for the whole family.
The vast majority of Companions/Carers we introduce at this level are fully qualified to deliver personal care and this is deliberate on our part - our reason being that when the time comes, should our client require additional help in this area, they are already very familiar with the Companion/Carer and the transition to care will be easy and seamless.
Companions introduced at this level will typically help with the following day-to-day tasks (and of course many more not listed):
- Home-Cooked Meals, Meal Planning & Preparation, Nutrition & Hydration Monitoring
- Laundry - Washing, Ironing, Bed Linen changes, trips to the Dry Cleaners
- Housekeeping - Husting, Hoovering, Cobwebs, Bathrooms & Kitchens
- Gardening - hobby gardening
- Visits - preparing the home for visitors
- Outings - to clubs, shops, to see friends & families
- Appointments - Booking & Accompanying to Doctors, Dentist, Optician, Hairdressers
- Correspondence - Mail, Computer, Even Learning To Use An Ipad/Skype etc to stay in touch with relatives & friends
- Social & Emotional support - a friendly face and Companion so no worry of Lonliness
To look at the price of Companionship Care CLICK HERE
If you think your parent/s or friend/relative would benefit from having Companionship Care then please Contact Us Today on 0800 980 3958