We're Hiring! Account Manager
We’re currently hiring an Account Manager for our office based in Andover, Hampshire and we’re looking for a talented individual to join our fun, energetic, and committed team. Please see the position description below and if this sounds like you we’d love to hear from you - call Melanie on 01264 326 505 or email email@example.com with your CV and covering letter.
Location: Head Office in Andover, Hampshire
Hours: Full time, Monday to Friday 09:00-5:30 with flexibility should the role require
We are currently looking for a motivated, highly energetic, creative, and flexible Account Manager to take responsibility for the flow of registering carers in order to ensure our clients are able to select from a choice of presented carers to match their needs and wishes. Based in our Head Office in Andover and reporting to Head of Operations, you will be proactive in driving revenue through introduction and implementation of innovative ideas and strategies, travelling nationally as required.
- Manage an account of enquiring care workers
- Develop and enhance the process of acquiring carers
- Ensure the company has enough ‘active’ carers to facilitate an effective service to clients
- Advertising Carer Vacancies across different mediums and platforms to include digital/social and print
- Present weekly measure progress reports
- Extensive knowledge of the market and our competitors
- Design a selection matrix for choosing the optimum carer
- Explore and report on market best practices
- Dealing with the flow of carer enquiries, managing them, being responsive and ultimately converting to ‘registered carers’
- Keep abreast of market intelligence and market trends
- Attend exhibitions and job fayres
You must be a dynamic, ambitious, confident, persuasive, business minded professional with an eye for new opportunities, and sound commercial acumen.
You must be independent, organised, and able to work on your own initiative - with a flexible approach to work. You’ll also need a great sense of humour and wan to have fun in your job making the most of every day!
Above all, to be successful in this fantastic role you need to show enthusiasm, drive, and passion with a strong desire to help the team grow.
You’ll need the following skills:
- 2 years relevant experience
- Microsoft Office knowledge
- Full driving license
- Industry knowledge is ideal but not essential
What will I get in return?
We’ll back you up with our friendly, hardworking, small team of office ladies (currently!), a strong product, and excellent company image, full and comprehensive sales and marketing literature, growing an active social media presence, and a reputation to be proud of as we have been operating since 1994!
You will also receive:
- Free parking
- Bonus Birthday Day Off (Celebrate!)
- Ever-giving Fruit Tree because healthy bodies = healthy minds!
- Team Bonus Structure
- 10 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Company Fun Days
- Company Sun Days - because we understand the importance of Vitamin D absorption and productivity
- Office wear / uniform
- Company Pool Car for travel
- Free Wi-Fi and TV in break times!
- Posh coffee for our Monday meeting - you just can’t do Mondays without coffee!